Welcome to the Bahmni Community
The Bahmni community comprise of Developers, Health Informatics experts, Hospitals and Implementation partners. We are here to help you explore and understand working with Bahmni better. Please check below resources to get any help.
Ask us a Question
If you want to ask the Bahmni Team or Community a technical question, or a product related question, please discuss it here: Bahmni Q&A Forum
Chat with Us
If you want to chat with us, log onto the Bahmni IRC channel #bahmni
Key Tech Details
- ERP solution is based on OpenERP v7 which is based on Python, PostgreSQL and XML HTTP API
- Laboratory is based on OpenELIS Global which uses Java, JSP, PostgreSQL, Hibernate, HTTP API
- PACS solution is based on Oviyam and dcm4che.
- Integration: The above four sub-systems are integrated with Atom Feeds, HTTP and REST based API.
- Reports: Java, SQL, AngularJS, Jasper Reports, Dynamic Reports
OpenELIS: OpenELIS is licensed under Mozilla Public License Version 1.1. The original codebase is forked from OpenELIS GLOBAL maintained by University of Washington. Bahmni's fork of OpenELIS is licensed under AGPL v3.
The complete Bahmni package is licensed under AGPL v3.
A Big Thank You
We would like to say a Big Thank you to the following organizations for supporting Bahmni software:
@BahmniOrg on Twitter
This site is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Open Source Initiative